A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Joules||Boot Shaft Height:||Mid-Calf|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Alice + Olivia Booties Perforated Leather Platform Ankle Boot Tan 39 Brown
- Bettye Muller Womens Dreamy breathable Open Toe Heels Size 8M black
- Demetria-03 Stretchy Pointy Toe Over the Knee Boot Stiletto Heel Women's shoes
- women Aerosoles Chlose at Heart Tongs
- JANA Nu Pieds 28204 Beige
- Ladies Zara Woman Braided Sandals In Black Size UK 4 BNWT Last Pair
- Minelli Dark Grey Knee High Leather Boots Size 38
- NWT, 70. MSRP, Mens SONOMA Vitalize by Ortholite Dewey Boat Deck shoes
- Rip Curl P-Low Brown 42 EU (9 US 8 UK)
- USED OPTIK STIEFEL DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 37 black 7990
- Womens Ladies Over Knee Long High Heels Boots Stretchy Thigh Suede Leather shoes
- Aerosoles Performance Womens Flip Flops Pink Combo 8.5 US 6.5 UK 9iGc
- Basket pur homme DC ADYS300275, color Brun clair
- Clarks Everlay Mandy Aubergine Leather Ladies boots size 5 38 D New
- Easy Street Tessla Heeled Boots 945, Grey, 8 UK
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.