A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Womens shoes Beverly Hills Polo Club - Size 8
- Nina Womens Corita Leather Open Toe Casual Espadrille Sandals, Beige, Size 9.0 6
- Nine West Womens Kariana Leather Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals
- Sam Edelman Pumps High Heels Spike Studded Leather SZ 9.5
- British Ladies Faux Leather Round Toe Chunky Heels Ankle Strap Princess shoes
- Wolverine Steel Toe Service Boots Size 13 Black Leather 08017
- And1 Men's Guard High Top Basketball Running Athletic shoes Black Size 8 NWT
- Asics Gel Padel Max 2 E562Y 4205 Lace Up bluee Lime Sports Trainers
- Chums Brown Leather Wide Fit Touch Fastening shoes UK 10 EU 44 LN23 82 SALEx
- Florsheim Mens Loafers Size 9.5
- High Heels Leopard shoes Women Pumps Office Shallow Pointed Toe Flock Thin Heel
- Lk bennett shoes size 5
- Montana West Boots Womens Western Fringe Collection Winter shoes Lacing Black
- New Style Waterproof Lady shoes Women Beautiful Boots Camellia Flower Rain Boot
- Soft Style by Hush Puppies Women's Rogan Navy Snakeskin Comfort Wedge Size 6M
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.