A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fastening:||Slip On||Heel Height:||High (3 to 4 1/4)|
|Occasion:||Bridal or Wedding|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Mini Balabala bluee Women Rubber Boots Work Rain Boots Women Rain shoes Booties 9
- Munro Womens Red Sandals 7 N
- J.J. Elegant Women's Fashion Hawaiian Flowers Gladiator Flat Sandals Black
- SPERRY Top-Sider Bermuda 3-Eye Men's Boat shoes - Grey - Size 12 - NEW Auth
- Supra Womens Noiz Lace Up Active Sport Gym Black Aqua Red Lo Top Trainers
- Women Roma Gladiator Summer Beach Flip Flops Buckle Strappy Flat Heel Sandals
- Sc35 Tiriza Souple Bottes Hauteur Genou ,
- ASLISA Mens Womens Water shoes Surf Beach Quick Dry Slip On Swim shoes Aqua Pool
- Dirty Laundry da Cinese Laundry City Slicker Stivali, black, 6 USA 36.5
- Escarpins size 36 G Club Cuir black Verni
- Johnston Murphy Aristocraft Men's Leather Oxfords Wingtip Burgundy Size 9 D B
- Mens Flats shoes Round toe Zipper Winter Furry Lined Slip on Casual Warm Boots
- Mens Sports Street Lace Up Fashion Sneakers Athletic Running shoes Net Breath US
- Next Peep Toe Brown And Deep Red shoes Size 7 41
- SEAFARER YACHTSMAN DECK SHOES FREE SHIPPING Brand New
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.