A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Brand:||Reebok|
|Main Colour:||White||Upper Material:||100% Leather|
|Shoe Size:||UK 10||Style:||Trainers|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Merrell Womens 1SIX8 Mary Jane AC+ Sneaker Shaded Spruce Green Size 6 M
- Platform Leather Buckle Ankle Strap Bows Knot Women Heels shoes Casual New
- Salvatore Ferragamo Vintage Black Pumps with Horse bit Detail Size 9 AA
- Two Lips High Heels Black Aqua Women’s shoes Open Toe Size 7 velvet soft
- Women's Refresh Runo Espadrilles in bluee
- ADIDAS NIZZA CANVAS black ET white REF B35144
- Brand New Womens Black Earth Origins Hadley Sandals, Size 11
- Crocs Ladies Duet Busy Day Flat Slip On Croslite shoes Pink
- DREAM PAIRS Women's HHER bluesh Low Heel Pump Sandals - 7 M US
- GEOX BROWN LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS 7 WORN ONCE
- Kensie Women's Macklin Gladiator Sandal, Nude, 7 M US
- MEN TRAINERS GEL ASICS size 8
- NEW CLARKS ORIGINALS JEZ CUTE BLACK SUEDE FUR LINED LACE UP BOOTS SIZE 3.5 D
- NWT Adidas D pink 4.5 Brenda Breast Cancer Mens Basketball shoes 17 Pink 140
- Rohde Slipper Mokassin Gr. 6 (39) NEUw
- Stivale women Xti black 33844
- White Mountain Womens BEHARI Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 8.0 Gn3
- Nine West Womens Fashion Sneakers Black Black Fabric 5.5 US 3.5 UK
- Acorn Women's Dara Mule Slipper, Red, 5-6
- BODEN LEATHER PUMPS SANDALS SHOES NEW SIZE 6
- Designer Ladies Heels by SERGIO ROSSI size 4.5 Excellent
- IceBug Spiked Running shoes Sneakers Size 8 NEW
- Men shoes Indian Handmade Traditional Brown Espadrilles Jutties UK 7.5 EU 41
- New Balance Men's 501 Lifestyle Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Pleaser - CUTIEPIE-06 BR Womens Cutiepie-06 BR Pump- Choose SZ color.
- shoes FONTANA 2.0 DECOLLETE women STELLA_red EFFETTO SCAMOSCIATO ORIGINALI
- Tods Womens Loafers shoes Silver Pewter Size 35.5 (3 UK)
- BOTTE LE LONG talon aiguille 15cm plate-forme 3cm de 34 à 46 T1 FR
- Lucky Brand Tall Wedge Brown Suede Boots 6.5M
- Aerosoles Heelrest Aquarian Strappy gold Snake High Heels Sandals Size 6 M
- Fiore Black Leather Flat shoes School shoes Size UK 6
- Womens leather CONVERSE low rise - size uk 2 good condition
- Marco Tozzi Faux Leather Ankle Boot women Black Sintetico Stivaletti - 40 EU
- Rockport Womens Black Pumps Size 9.5 (261409)
- Rip Curl Morea Black White 38 EU (7 US 6 UK)
- Walking Cradles Women's Pegasus Flat Sandal - Choose SZ color
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.