Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||40||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Judge Jeanine Pirro and Left-handed Muslims by Peter Burrows 3/22/19 Escarpins Talons Hauts Marriage Satin pink 38 TARA JARMON and silvercityburro.com.
Fox News has apparently canceled “Justice with Judge Jeanine” because she raised a question concerning Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar:
“Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Koran 33:39, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested. Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”
- MARCIANO LEATHER SHOES SIZE 9, 9.5 199
- New Lace Up Chunky Block Low Heel British Style Womens Oxford shoes Plus Size
- Nine West Risenshine Women Boots
- shoes ciabatte sabot sandali tacco zeppa 10 cm bianco comode elegante 8183
- Steve Madden Women's Debbie-C Heeled Sandal, Grey Suede, Size 7.0 KCHq
- Vogue Womens Crystal Open Toe Rhinestone Block Heels Sandal Mules Slippers shoes
- Allen Edmonds Concord Wingtip Brogue Oxfords Men's Black US 12 B Made in USA
- B.O.C BENDELL TAUPE COZY SOFT SWEATER CUFF FABRIC SOCK ANKLE BOOTS
- Chaco Men's Outcross Evo 1 Quarry Hiking shoes 9M
- Dr. Scholl's Women's Brilliance Wide Calf Knee High Boot, Pink, Size 11.0
- Gorgeous Women's Brown Leather Cowboy Boots, Stitched Design Size 6 UK New Look
- JR Eel Skin Leather Cowboy Western Boots Womens Size 24 Mexico
- Marks&Spencer M&S T028471W Light Grey T028463W Wide Fit Suede Court shoes
- New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam Arishi Running shoes MARISSB1 Black White Sz 12US
- NINE WEST womens 8B Designer Black Red Wing Tip Leather Cowboy Boots
- Sandali in ecopelle con fibbie Tacco largo effetto legno e plateau
- Sweet Womens lace bowknot Platform Lolita Block High Heel Lace Up Ankle Boots
- Women SAS SIESTA WHITE Comfort shoes Lace New 127...SIZE 11.5 W
- New Balance Womens Athletic shoes Grey 5 US 3 UK
- Adidas Originals S32257 Womens Stan Smith W Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Brown Highlander Braveheart Outlander Renaissance Fair Peasant Costume Boot Mens
- Drew Women's Magnolia Navy Nappa Stretch Size 13 WW
- Jeffrey Campbell Wedge Strip Fabric Red Sandals Sz 10
- Lucky Brand Powe Offener Seite Blockabsatz Stiefeletten, Titan, 9.5 Us
- NEW JESSICA SIMPSON SZ 8.5 MARTELLA PEEP-TOE PLATFORM PUMP gold SHOE HEEL
- Puma Basket Platform Glitter Sneakers Silver - Womens - Size 7 B
- SHOES WOMAN REEBOK CLUB C 85 LACE BS6529
- Vans Men Unisex Women shoes Old Skool Classic Tumble Leather (Synthetic) Black
- Womens Converse Chuck Taylor Slip On Navy Red White 114156F
- Women shoes Indian Traditional Leather Jutties Loafers Camel UK 6.5-9.5 EU 40-44
- Born Brown Leather Casual Lace Up Plain Toe Oxfords shoes Sneakers Womens 7.5
- Crocs line embellished dorsay sandals Wedge W 10 40 41 blue silver shoes navy
- French Sole ZEPPA Womens Wedged Sandals Taupe Wave 7.5 US 5.5 UK t0f8
- Louise et Cie Womens Hilio Odessa Open Toe Heels Size 7.5 (205337)
- Men Genuine Leather Business shoes Slip On Shock Absorb Leisure shoes New comfort
- Ted Baker London Men's Ttanum 3 Wingtip, Tan Brown - Size 11.5
- Esercito Italiano Sneakers men women shoes Alte Caviglia 37 Woman shoes
- Espadrij Classic Velours Espadrilles Mocassins shoes D'Été 500m 12 brown
- Espadrij Pantoufle Chausson Tresée Unisex Hausschuhe Synthetik Nature Beige
- Espadrillas con Zeppa Media Corda Sandali Tela grey Elastico Caviglia Mañana
As Catholics and Mormons can attest, questioning how a politician’s religion may influence that politician’s politics is hardly new. JFK and Mitt Romney come to mind, and neither had to explain why their religion’s adherents were murdering people around the world, as Muslims are doing today. (See religionofpeace.com.)
Furthermore, since such carnage is being done in adherence to Islamic theology, Judge Jeanine’s question is entirely appropriate. The fact that Fox management “strongly condemned” her comment is appalling, and illustrates something I‘ve advocated for quite some time: When criticizing Islam or Muslims, always quote the Koran.
How can you be an Islamophobe or a racist if you are merely quoting the Koran?
Quoting the Koran also educates, or at least it SHOULD educate, those who are defending Islam because they accept the politically correct, and wrong, notion that “Islam is peace.” Furthermore, nothing condemns the Koran, and Islam, more than the Koran itself does. It is a great weapon against Islam.
Judge Jeanine could have added:
“Muslims must obey the Koran, Allah’s eternal guidance, and in Verse 5:38, Allah commands: As for the thief, male or female, cut off the hands of both. This is an exemplary punishment from Allah.
“Exemplary punishment from God, folks. Let me add that the consensus among Muslim jurists is that it is the right hand should be cut off first. Representative Omar, you believe you must wear a hijab. Do you also believe a thief should have his or her right hand cut off?”
As a smart-ass aside, I would have added, “Representative Omar, is calling somebody ‘lefty’ an insult in Islam?