New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Colore principale:||Toni Del Blu|
|EAN:||Non applicabile||Condizioni:||nuovo con etichetta|
Judge Jeanine Pirro and Left-handed Muslims by Peter Burrows 3/22/19 Rockport Women's Total Motion Adelyn Laser Loafer Flat and silvercityburro.com.
Fox News has apparently canceled “Justice with Judge Jeanine” because she raised a question concerning Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar:
“Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Koran 33:39, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested. Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”
- ZARA WOMENS FLORAL SHOES SIZE UK5 EUR38 US7.5
- Womens PUMA Basket Heart NS Opulence Sneaker - Black
- BEAMS HEART shoes 141851 Grey L
- Converse Unisex CT Alle Sterne 152790C Turnschuhe green EUR 35 Eur 65 BCF72
- grey Zapatillas Nike Sportswear Coffee Shower M 832528-010
- LPB SHOES hiver 2016-2017 ballerines compensées ANTALIA neuves, étiquetées
- NEW in box Converse AS Fulton Ox trainers Size 6 EU 40 Grey marl
- Pour La Victoire Lani Slide Sandals 646, Black Leather, 6 US
- Sebago Women's Calypso Skimmer Slip-On
- Tahari Women's Ta-Easy Heeled Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Boots AYAME Black Leather T 37 VERY GOOD CONDITION
- Laura Scott Shara Womens 9.5 M Black Leather Fold Down Boot Brazil 29073 569
- Ralph Lauren Black Satin Balina Platform Heels Peep Toe Slip On Womens shoes 7.5
- white shoes de sport à lacets 57635
- CityClassified Women's Tan Wedge Heels Sandal Buckle Size 8 Strap
- STONE CARDIN Court shoes Leather Ballet Flat Bicolour Small Heels T 35.5 BE
- Rockport Women's Total Motion FINULA PEEP Toe
- Rockport Womens Total Motion Novalie 3 Strap Dress Pump- Select SZ color.
- Rockport Women's Total Motion Wedge Ankle Strap Sandal, - Choose SZ color
- Rockport Womens Trustride W Sneaker- Pick SZ color.
As Catholics and Mormons can attest, questioning how a politician’s religion may influence that politician’s politics is hardly new. JFK and Mitt Romney come to mind, and neither had to explain why their religion’s adherents were murdering people around the world, as Muslims are doing today. (See religionofpeace.com.)
Furthermore, since such carnage is being done in adherence to Islamic theology, Judge Jeanine’s question is entirely appropriate. The fact that Fox management “strongly condemned” her comment is appalling, and illustrates something I‘ve advocated for quite some time: When criticizing Islam or Muslims, always quote the Koran.
How can you be an Islamophobe or a racist if you are merely quoting the Koran?
Quoting the Koran also educates, or at least it SHOULD educate, those who are defending Islam because they accept the politically correct, and wrong, notion that “Islam is peace.” Furthermore, nothing condemns the Koran, and Islam, more than the Koran itself does. It is a great weapon against Islam.
Judge Jeanine could have added:
“Muslims must obey the Koran, Allah’s eternal guidance, and in Verse 5:38, Allah commands: As for the thief, male or female, cut off the hands of both. This is an exemplary punishment from Allah.
“Exemplary punishment from God, folks. Let me add that the consensus among Muslim jurists is that it is the right hand should be cut off first. Representative Omar, you believe you must wear a hijab. Do you also believe a thief should have his or her right hand cut off?”
As a smart-ass aside, I would have added, “Representative Omar, is calling somebody ‘lefty’ an insult in Islam?