Judge Jeanine Pirro and Left-handed Muslims by Peter Burrows 3/22/19 NWT VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK PURE BLACK CROSS OVER SLIDES COMFY SANDALS MEDIUM and silvercityburro.com.
Fox News has apparently canceled “Justice with Judge Jeanine” because she raised a question concerning Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar:
“Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Koran 33:39, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested. Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”
- Derby Sneaker shoes estive Lumberjack WIZARD SM43304-001D07CD003
- Dune Head Over Heels - Skye - Stiletto Knee High Boot Black - Size 3
- Kurt Geiger Daisy Black Leather Occasion Heels Size 37(4)
- Ladies High Heels Over The Knee Slouch Boots Moccasin Pull on shoes Platform NEW
- Naturalizer Cyprine Slide Mule Peep Toe Sandals 024, White, 7.5 UK
- Nina Novelle Strass Riemen Pumps, Taupe
- Sexy Womens Pointy Toe Side Zip Stiletto Heels Knee High Boots Party Club shoes
- Women's open toes block high heel platform bowknot sandals slippers backless hot
- Womens Platform Wedge heel shoes Knitted Fabric Elastic Sandal Hollow out sport
- Women's Vintage Fashion Lace-Up Stacked Heel Booties Pierre Dumas Ravenna-6
- Balance Men's Arishi V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes Navy 12 4E US
- Clarks Artisan Suede Slip-on Boots with Gore - Adya Bella pick size color new
- Demonia CLICK-02-3 Black Platform Mary Jane Skull Felt Studs w Bow shoes
- Funtasma MARYJANE-50G Women's shoes Black Glitter Mary Jane Platforms Block Heel
- Pikolinos Sandals sz 38 7.5 Tan Leather Ankle Strap shoes Woven Comfort Wedge
- PUMA FENTY X RIHANNA SLIDES BLACK JELLY SANDAL FLIP FLOP WOMENS SZ 8.5 NIB NEW⚡️
- Reebok Realflex Run 2.0 Men size 8.5 (no box cover )
- Rockport Cold Springs Plus Moc Toe Mens Sz 11.5W EU 46 Leather Upper Boot A12209
As Catholics and Mormons can attest, questioning how a politician’s religion may influence that politician’s politics is hardly new. JFK and Mitt Romney come to mind, and neither had to explain why their religion’s adherents were murdering people around the world, as Muslims are doing today. (See religionofpeace.com.)
Furthermore, since such carnage is being done in adherence to Islamic theology, Judge Jeanine’s question is entirely appropriate. The fact that Fox management “strongly condemned” her comment is appalling, and illustrates something I‘ve advocated for quite some time: When criticizing Islam or Muslims, always quote the Koran.
How can you be an Islamophobe or a racist if you are merely quoting the Koran?
Quoting the Koran also educates, or at least it SHOULD educate, those who are defending Islam because they accept the politically correct, and wrong, notion that “Islam is peace.” Furthermore, nothing condemns the Koran, and Islam, more than the Koran itself does. It is a great weapon against Islam.
Judge Jeanine could have added:
“Muslims must obey the Koran, Allah’s eternal guidance, and in Verse 5:38, Allah commands: As for the thief, male or female, cut off the hands of both. This is an exemplary punishment from Allah.
“Exemplary punishment from God, folks. Let me add that the consensus among Muslim jurists is that it is the right hand should be cut off first. Representative Omar, you believe you must wear a hijab. Do you also believe a thief should have his or her right hand cut off?”
As a smart-ass aside, I would have added, “Representative Omar, is calling somebody ‘lefty’ an insult in Islam?